Celebrate World Heart Day with Rawleigh!
You live only as long as your heart beats. Put your heart first this #WorldHeartDay. World Heart Day is on the 29th of September, and it raises awareness about the cause and prevention of cardiovascular diseases around the world. Heart disease continues to be the number one cause of death around the globe, so it’s more important than ever to identify and share simple ways to keep your heart healthy.
We’re bringing you some tips and ways to take care of your heart.
- Beat Stress
Stress increases blood pressure, thereby harming your heart. It could stem from work-related stress, issues within the family, your own health, monetary distress, the political climate, or just watching too many TV news channels. You need to reduce stress smartly, rather than taking it to heart.
There are numerous stress busters at hand for you:-
- Listen to music or read the kind of books you enjoy
- Do some meditation;
- Play some physically demanding games that aid in reducing stress;
- Do some deep breathing exercises;
- Reduce screen time, especially before bedtime.
- Increase your level of physical activity
It is vital to be active to keep your heart healthy. If nothing else is convenient ― walk. Take a leisurely walk after dinner. Walk briskly to the neighborhood store rather than ordering daily necessities online. Practice some yoga in the morning before your morning bath. Attend a Zumba class. Adapt your dancing to the style that suits you the best. If you can’t indulge in those activities, try some floor exercises or spot jogging. Exercising will help release endorphins, the happy hormones, which will help to reduce stress and increase blood circulation.
- Healthy habits for a healthy heart
You must have healthy habits to have a healthy heart. A couch potato living off junk food takes a very shortcut to heart disease. If that person also smokes and imbibes copious amounts of alcohol, then the writing on the wall is clear. Avoid intoxicants and quit smoking. Eat sensibly and have a nutritious diet. A proper sleep schedule is essential as well. Take supplements that are good for your heart health.
WT Rawleigh brings you OC Max, which includes plant sterols, Serrazymes, and Royal Jelly that help boost your cardio health. Now available at 15% off, till the end of September- check it out on our website today!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is recommended that a physician be consulted before taking any supplements. Results are not typical and may vary.